Date: 2/12/18 10:32 am
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] RFI - SE AZ birds in late March
Hi All -

I’m a new subscriber to the AZ/NM Birds mailing list. My wife and I live in Oregon, and we’re considering a visit to SE AZ in the last week of March (my wife is a HS teacher, and that is her spring break, so not much flexibility in terms of timing).

How good/bad a time would that be for birding the SE AZ area?

Thanks, and good birding to all.

PS: apologies if this reaches anyone twice - due some errors in initial posting, I'm resending.