Date: 2/11/18 5:49 pm
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Glaucous Gull
Old Saybrook, North Cove - this morning I found a white-winged gull. I thought it was a GLAUCOUS GULL at first when it was with herring gulls, but then misjudged its size when a GBBG came and figured maybe just an Iceland. I believe it is a Glaucous. The only photo is in the eBird report. Comments welcome. It was raining and foggy most of the time I was there. I did not review the photo until this evening.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42682792

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT