Date: 2/11/18 2:45 pm
From: Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Red-Necked Grebe Fayette County
I know this is really late but in case the bird sticks around til tomorrow this afternoon around 1:30pm I had a Non Breeding Plumage Red Necked Grebe at the Hutchinson Recreation Area/Sportsmen Club Pond. here are the coordinates 39.862806, -79.714476. I have picture up on my facebook account. Also on Friday my friend Aleene Jones had a Ross's Goose at Filbert Lake. it was not present either yesterday nor today. at Filbert lake today other than the usual mallards and geese were a pair of gadwall and 3 Black Duck. lately Fayette county is on fire with waterbirds and its a shame cause the county is hardly ever birded. Good Luck to anyone who chases after that grebe. that's a good species to get this time of year in Pennsylvania. Matthew Juskowich Allegheny County

Join us on Facebook!