Date: 2/11/18 9:32 am
From: Robert Furrow <robertfurrow...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Coyote Point, 2/11/2018, juv. Snow Goose
This morning I birded around the harbor and marsh at Coyote Point, and
around 9am I noticed a juvenile SNOW GOOSE in with some Canada Geese on the
grassy field next to the yacht club parking lot. It only stayed for a
minute, then it picked up with about 15 Canada Geese and appeared to fly
somewhere onto the golf course. I briefly searched, but didn't relocate it.

Other than that, it was birdy and pleasant, with a nice male MERLIN making
several passes, and about 15 SURFBIRDS among the other shorebirds
desperately seeking refuge during the high tide.

Happy birding,
Rob Furrow

--
Robert Furrow