Date: 2/10/18 5:04 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 2-10-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow +50@ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
2-10-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow +50@ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Wow—what a crowd today (>20) and all but two got the Golden-Crowned Sparrow! We had amazing woodpeckers today and 12 species of sparrows wo people birding for the field sparrows much, if at all. 50 species reported.

Reminder—I know many don’t like it, but we have to be seated and still at the Golden-Crowned Sparrow location—we are dependent on lots of house sparrows staying calm, in order to get the star. I’m sorry for bruised feelings, but I know what it takes to get the bird to come out for everyone to enjoy. I also don’t answer calls from the gate—leave a message if you end up not being able to contact me. I won’t be able to answer the messages for awhile tomorrow. Contact forms on webpage to visit and PLEASE introduce yourself and follow directions.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!