Date: 2/10/18 1:26 pm
From: Jeff Bilsky <jbilsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Skokie Lagoons - Cook County - Redpoll Flock
I was conducting point counts in conjunction with the Audubon Climate Watch
surveys this afternoon at Skokie Lagoons (from Willow Road). While I didn't
locate any of the focal species (White & Red-breasted Nuthatches) I did
find a flock of 25 or so COMMON REDPOLLS. Within the flock was one that I
felt leaned towards HOARY REDPOLL. Here's a link to all the photos I took
of the flock as well as a few of a BROWN CREEPER. The possible HORE is
marked as Redpoll sp in the photos - I also submitted the photos in my
ebird checklist. Any feedback is welcomed.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskBQQq6K

Good Birding.

--
Jeff Bilsky