Date: 2/10/18 10:40 am
From: 'arvind panjabi' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Redpoll, Larimer Co

At least one of the local redpolls finally decided to stop by my place across from Horsetooth Mountain Park, west of Fort Collins, yesterday afternoon.  I was able to get this photo with my iPhone through the basement window.

Also new with the falling snow were two gray-headed juncos, adding to the oregons, pink-sideds, slate-colored, and white-wings that have been hanging around this winter, albeit in lower numbers than usual.

Arvind Panjabi
5500’ Larimer Co.
On the north slope of Milner Mountain

Sent from my iPhone