Date: 2/10/18 9:23 am
From: Bob Dean <bobdean52...>
Subject: Re: r-n pheasant Inwood
Paul,
There's a shooting preserve just a couple of miles S of there on
Arden-Nollville Rd. I've had chukar, bobwhite, and pheasant reports on
CBCs in that area since they opened.
Bob Dean
Within spitting distance of the WV line near Whitehall, VA

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:28 PM, James Gregory <
<000000ddaae71225-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Stocked, I’d think.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 8, 2018, at 2:14 PM, Paul Saffold <pesaffold...> wrote:
> >
> > A male ring-necked pheasant in the corn stubble at aprox 1001 Tabler
> Station rd about 1:30 PM today. Looked quite dashing in the bright sun.
> >
> > Any ideas whether this would be a stocked bird or native?
> >
> > Paul saffold
> > Inwood
> > Berkeley Co

Join us on Facebook!