Date: 2/10/18 6:40 am
From: Chris Bartlett <christophabartlett...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Mew gull, Eastport
Heads up, there's a mew gull roosting on the rocks in front of my house
with other large gulls. I think it's a common gull (L. c. canus) based on
size and shade of gray, but we can ponder this later. It's located on the
shore adjacent to Lighthouse Lobster, 1 County Road, Eastport. I posted a
few photos here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/101615744@N02/?

I have to leave town for a family outing today, so I can't help hunt for it
again until later this afternoon.

Cheers,

Chris