Date: 2/9/18 11:32 pm
From: David <davejanrose...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Heather Farms
My wife and I took a walk around the natural pond at Heather Farms in Walnut Creek today about 3:00 pm. We got to the small beach just opposite the wood railing near the parking lot and there spotted a bird flying out to catch an insect. It flew back to the large tree on the beach, dropped the insect flew down retrieved it and flew back to its perch in the large tree. It was our old friend the Tropical King Bird!
On the same beach we saw a Great White Fronted Goose hanging out with the Canada Geese.
Dave Rose

Sent from my iPhone

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)