Date: 2/9/18 5:19 pm
From: ofdewdrops <0000001e3bf8599f-dmarc-request...>
Subject: City of gulls
Gull numbers are finally building on the three rivers of Pittsburgh with over 7,000 birds seen this evening. An interesting hybrid seems most likely to be GlaucusXHerring and was observed by Dave Wilton, Geoff Malosh and I. Also one adult Lesser Black-backed Gull was nice to see and was present last evening as well. The next few days with warming temperature should be good for checking rivers and hopefully diversity will also increase. Below is my checklist with details and include a few mediocre pics of the rarer gulls.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42626301?share=true
Congrats Eagles,Shannon Thompson Allegheny Co.

Join us on Facebook!