Date: 2/9/18 5:01 pm
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: Many new photos including Rose-throated Becard and Streak-backed Orioles, plus a cool looking Anna's Hummingbird!

Field Ornithologists,

Bradley Hacker contributed photos of a Streak-backed Oriole, Brian Ison contributed photos of a Brown Thrasher, BB Oros contributed photos of Cackling Geese, Barry McKenzie contributed photos of Rose-throated Becard, Linda Merrick contributed photos of a different Streak-backed Oriole, Sean Fitzgerald contributed photos of Greater Scaup, Kyle Waites contributed photos of a Trumpeter Swan and BB Oros contributed additional photos of previously posted Greater Scaup and Louisiana Waterthrush. In the hybrids/other section Dara Vazquez contributed photos of a Gadwall x Mallard and Lee Navarro contributed photos of a pigment deficient Anna’s Hummingbird. Thanks Brian, BB, Barry, Linda, Sean, Kyle, Dara and Lee!

Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:

http://www.azfo.org
click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:

http://www.azfo.org
click on "Sounds Library"

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:

http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

AZFO also welcomes contributions to its Sounds Library of bird vocalizations recorded in Arizona and nearby areas. See more information here:

http://www.azfo.org/SoundLibrary/sounds_contribute.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym
AZFO Photo Editors