Date: 2/9/18 1:30 pm
Subject: Birding Clark's Creeek Nature Preserve
This morning I had a good morning birding Clark's Creek Nature Preserve in
Mecklenburg County, NC. The highlights were watching a Kestrel sitting on
top of a snag in a dead tree eating a small animal. It was too far away to
identify the critter. I also saw a Winter Wren after trying for about 15
minutes before I could see it clearly enough for a positive ID. The
Meadowlarks were in spring dress and singing.

My eBird checklist is online at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ebird.org_view_checklist_S42622763&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=QzePpfnBULrHu2QudocwIvCorZ7RZ00jyoPVLyS8FKA&s=22U4Rllc3Lc3kUSvNEF_sX1_X3L-b979A-Pv3LsQIzA&e=

Anne Olsen
Cornelius, NC

Join us on Facebook!