Date: 2/9/18 1:19 pm
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Peregrine Falcon, Rockland
Today’s Birding by Car moment:
Driving north out of downtown Rockland this morning, I caught a glimpse of
a Peregrine Falcon (adult, I believe) chasing a pigeon right over Route One
traffic. Didn’t see how it all ended up for either bird, but the falcon was
very closely pursuing its intended prey during the quick view I had.

Kristen
--
Kristen Lindquist Website: kristenlindquist.com Haiku blog:
www.klindquist.blogspot.com