Date: 2/9/18 9:58 am
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
Subject: Re: NOT a Least Grebe at Lake Carl Blackwell
I don’t believe it’s an early hatch, it simply looks like a winter plumaged Pied-billed to me.

Eugene A. Young

Agriculture, Science & Engineering
Northern Oklahoma College
1220 E. Grand, PO Box 310
Tonkawa, OK, 74653-0310
Phone: 580-628-6482
Fax: 580-628-6209
E-Mail: <Eugene.Young...><mailto:<Eugene.Young...>