Date: 2/9/18 9:32 am
From: Alan Buriak <a_buriak...>
Subject: Re: Snowy Owl Mercer County
Randy,

Some of the initial reports to eBird stated that the location was being withheld "at the request of others", however clearly some people are privy to be told of the location, so I agree that further explanation is warranted. I myself wouldn't mind going to see this bird.

Alan Buriak
Gibsonia, Allegheny County