Date: 2/9/18 6:39 am
From: Gerald Kruth <00000005ead0dac6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Male Bluebird! -- Nestbox placement critical
Monty,

A word of caution for placing your Bluebird nestbox. It is important WHERE you place it.

-- at least 100 feet from any structure, or it becomes House Sparrow habitat.

-- not on a fenceline near brush or trees; Wren habitat.

-- not under a leafy tree - more wrens

-- place on a post or pole 4-8 feet off the ground, in a pasture or field; preferably facing south or east.

Good luck,

Jerry Kruth
Pgh