Date: 2/9/18 5:58 am
From: Tom Hildebrandt <thildebrandt...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: FOS Neighborhood Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Meant to post this immediately, but on Wednesday (2/7) I had my first NRWS
of the season in my neighborhood in Tempe. Obviously there have been some
around in preferred habitats all winter, but you may recall my post of last
season regarding what I find a perplexing pattern of these swallows
appearing in my neighborhood as daily regulars each year around this time
and then disappearing about mid-June. (it's hard to pin down a
disappearance date) I'm still curious if anyone has any insight into this.