Date: 2/9/18 4:16 am
From: Ken Walsh <woodsretreat...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Pink-footed goose
Marc and others,

I'm wondering if there is a connection between the Warinanco Park, Roselle, NJ bird seen Feb 1 with the one me and a few other Philly birds recently chased in Washington Crossing Firehouse Swamp seen and photographed Feb 4 and 5. This bird hasn't been seen again and then the Warinanco bird appeared Feb 8...

Unless there were other 'parallel' sightings not posted, this bird could be roaming further than I thought. And to add to the mystery, the bird that I missed in Duke Island Park area from Dec 28 to Jan 3...

Keep chasing,
Ken Walsh
Bala Cynwyd, PA

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>