Date: 2/8/18 6:52 pm
From: Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...>
Subject: FW: eBird Report - Okfuskee County, OK, US, Feb 8, 2018
Nadine and I were fortunate enough to have a Woodcock fly across I-40 this evening at
6:30PM as we were headed west on I-40 in Okfuskee County.
We had discussed on the way over to Okmulgee this morning of perhaps visiting Lake Stanley
Draper soon some evening to look for Woodcocks. With the drought, we are pessimistic about
finding them this year but maybe there is hope after all.

Jimmy

Okfuskee County, OK, US, Okfuskee, Oklahoma, US Feb 8, 2018 6:30 PM
Protocol: Incidental
1 species

American Woodcock 1 flew across the road directly in front of us with the fading light behind it. silhouetted perfectly. small, chunky bird with long bill and stuttering flight.

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42605483