Date: 2/8/18 3:40 pm
From: Alexandra MacKenzie <mizmak...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Need Raptor ID Help
UPDATE: Between Tweeter comments (some made privately) and Flickr
comments, I have about half Broad-winged Hawk IDs and half Cooper's Hawk
IDs, but a Flickr commenter just suggested immature Northern Goshawk, which
looks good, too! Awaiting final determination from Bud Anderson. Thanks
for all the input, everybody--hawks are hard!
Alex