Date: 2/8/18 3:06 pm
From: Ann Mitchell <annmitchell13...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] CBC Field Trip Sunday
Hi,
I am leading a trip around the lake on Sunday the 11th from 8:00 to 4:00, meeting at the east side of Stewart Park to carpool. Come a little early.

The plan is to see waterfowl, Snowy Owls (hopefully), field birds, raptors, etc. Bring snacks, lunch, something to drink. We will make a stop or two for a break and to get food. Please dress warmly, wear boots. Bring a scope if you have one. Hopefully, the weather won’t derail the trip! See you Sunday!! Call or email me with questions - 607-230-8440 or <annmitchell13...>
Ann

Sent from my iPhone

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/