Date: 2/8/18 2:34 pm
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Refuge in name only?

Paul Desjardins
<paul.desjardins2...>
Phone: (860) 623-3696

There is a possibility that a road could be built right through the heart of the Izembek N W R in Alaska through a land swap. Maybe I am naive but I thought once a refuge was established it would remain protected forever. Either I am wrong or the law is being broken. In any event the National Audubon Society is suing the Department Of The Interior over this disgusting proposal. Seems like assaults on the environment never stop!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks