Date: 2/8/18 2:05 pm
From: Sumi Prasad <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender sumiprasad for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Odessa Snowy 2/8- YES
Mark Scheuerman, Bill Baker, Andy Dietrich, and I found the Snowy Owl at noon today 2/8. It was sitting on a utility pole across the highway from the Discount Tire, by the Crossroads Fellowship Church on the northeast corner of HWY 191 and Billy Hext Road. The bird was panting on this sunny, 60ish-degree clear day. It was very cooperative, and (once found!) we were able to view the bird for a long while.
Sumita PrasadHouston, Texas
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!