Date: 2/8/18 8:33 am
From: littlebirder <littlebirder...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Need Raptor ID Help
Broad-winged Hawk

Sherry HagenVancouver, <WAlittlebirder...>
-------- Original message --------From: Alexandra MacKenzie <mizmak...> Date: 2/8/18 8:09 AM (GMT-08:00) To: tweeters <tweeters...> Subject: [Tweeters] Need Raptor ID Help
In Sep 2014 I took a photo of a hawk at Magnuson Park in Seattle and posted it on Flickr as a Cooper's Hawk.  Recently a birder commented that he thought it was a Broad-winged Hawk.  I thought that unlikely but am now confused by his field mark comments.  The photo and comments may be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mizmak/15199769280/

If the experts can weigh in, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,Alex <MacKenzieSeattlemizmak...>