Date: 2/8/18 6:57 am
From: Scott Barnes <scott.barnes...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Upcoming field trips w/ NJ Young Birders Club
Jerseybirds,

I am moving the NJYBC Barnegat Lighthouse State Park to SATURDAY Feb 10 due to heavy rain forecast on Sunday (Feb 11).

Our second trip this month is a combination presentation/survey for wintering raptors in northern Cape May County on Feb 17. Dr. David Lapuma will discuss raptor ID and then car caravan to nearby Jake's Landing for a late afternoon raptor survey.

More details about these trips and other trips this year can be found at the club website: http://njyoungbirders.weebly.com/upcoming-field-trips.html

These trips are free and open to young birders ages 11-17 and their parents/guardian. Pre-registration is required; contact me for details.

Good Birding,

Scott Barnes
All Things Birds Program Director
Assitant Director, Eco-Travel
New Jersey Audubon
Tel. 609-400-3859
<scott.barnes...><mailto:<scott.barnes...>
www.njaudubon.org<http://www.njaudubon.org/>

Making NJ a better place for people and wildlife since 1897

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!