Date: 2/7/18 5:49 pm
From: Gregor Yanega <gregor.yanega...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Band on Song Sparrow
Hi Marlowe,

You can also report those banded birds to Dr. Chris Templeton at Pacific
University (<templeton...>). He is a behavioral ecologist
recording individual behaviors, song, and dispersal and would appreciate
any records (just indicate which colors on each leg, recorded top to
bottom). He may be able to tell you more about the study if you’re
interested.

Best,
Gregor Yanega

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 4:30 PM Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...> wrote:

> Report all color marked birds to the Bird Banding Lab at
> https://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/BBL/bblretrv/ Can can attach photos if needed.
>

> Roy
>
> On Feb 6, 2018, at 4:23 PM, Marlowe Kissinger <rosebudgurl...> wrote:
>
> I know how to report bands on Geese but today at Fernhill I saw and
> photographed a Song Sparrow that had 3 bands on it's legs. They were
> silver, orange and blue. Is this something that needs to be reported? If
> so, how do I do it.
>
> Thanks,
> Marlowe

Join us on Facebook!