Date: 2/7/18 4:51 pm
From: <thespeckledhatchback...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] I'm speaking at the Bay Area Bird Photographers meeting in Palo Alto tonight at 7:30
Damn! The day totally got away from me. I was hoping to do this earlier but I guess this will have to do.
I am presenting at the Rinconada Library in Palo Alto tonight at 7:30 for anyone who might be interested. I'll be showing lots of photos, specifically of seabirds, shorebirds, and sparrows (birds are often ignored by photographers in search of flashier birds). I will be speaking a bit about each species, and I hope to bring a more "birding" and life history perspective to a room that is usually very image focused. It's free, so there's that too!

Cheers
Dorian Anderson
San Mateo

Join us on Facebook!