Date: 2/7/18 3:21 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [COBOL] Wednesday Birders Today
Wednesday Birders went to Jefferson County today.  We had a small group
that consisted of me, Clay Crofton, Steve Kornfeld, Sue Bertsch, and
Mike Golden.  We visited Ice Road in Terrebonne, the farmland around
Culver, Lake Billy Chinook. Metolius and Haystack Reservoir.  It was
very slow going.  Our best birds were 3 Savannah Sparrows at the Culver
Sewer Ponds, 1 White-fronted Goose at the Metolius Sewer Ponds, 2
Western Grebes at Billy Chinook and 3 Merlin (1 at Ice Rd., 2 at
Metolius Sewer Pond).

Here's the whole list (45 species):

Greater White-fronted Goose
Canada Goose