Date: 2/7/18 2:20 pm
From: Tim Johnson <johnsthotrnstn...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Out of season Long-billed Dowitcher continues at York St & S Platte River
The Long-billed Dowitcher remains exactly where Joe Roller reported him;
and we saw him the minute we parked our car and crossed the canal to the
sandbar in the river. Also, if you park 1/2 mile north at the Sand Creek
mouth you can see 5 or 6 Black-crowned Night Herons which perch in the
cottonwoods at the bridge next to the outflow from the water treatment
plant. They have been there for several years. Candice Johnson, Denver