Date: 2/7/18 8:29 am
From: Linda Thompson <lthom781...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Medford Dam and Upper Lake 2/6/2018
At the Dam late afternoon yesterday there some Common mergansers by the
boat club. Down on the middle lower lake there were two Loons.
Unfortunately they were a distance from the Dam. I did manager to get a
couple of distance shots. Not the greatest. But I need ID as to which was
which. Red Throated or Common. In the Upper Lake. There were some
Buffleheads. Again across the Lake. There were the usual Juncos on the
wall by the small pond. There was a Cardinal among the Juncos being social.
The Black Squirrel was in a tree being very cold.

I have posted some photos at:https://photos.app.goo.gl/BwiFyaJkAnigVbc93.
Mystic Lakes 2018 album. Thanks for any IDs.

Linda Thompson
Arlington

Join us on Facebook!