Date: 2/6/18 8:28 pm
From: Sebastian C <sc11birds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Odessa Snowy Owl - NO
Hi, Chuck,
Sorry you missed the Snowy Owl today.
After searching the area for about 1 hour, I finally found it at 12:56 pm
perched on top of the roof of Frisky Brewery on San Machel dr. & Tres
Hermanas blvd. This location is behind Conn's store. The Snowy Owl stayed
perched on the roof for about 10 minutes and then it flew across the street
and landed on top of the roof of Woodsprings Suites. It was still there
after I left at 1:15 pm. Seen by other birders there. Good birding!

Hello Dr. A,

I was not able to locate any owl pellets. I searched all the areas that it
had been seen at.

Happy Birding,
Sebastian Casarez
Hutto, Texas

On Feb 6, 2018 9:12 PM, "Chuck Sexton" <gcwarbler...> wrote:

> I hung around the Odessa Snowy Owl (SNOW) area between 12:15pm and 3:15pm
> and never found it. It was not at Discount Tires, Crossroads Church, the
> Chevron oil facility, nor on any perches or building roofs for 1 to 2 miles
> in every direction. I scan and circled the area for 3 hours to no avail.
>
> IF anyone sees the SNOW again, PLEASE POST TO this TEXBIRDS list.
>
> Chuck Sexton
> back in AustinEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!