Date: 2/6/18 7:52 pm
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SAZ: Ajo EASTERN PHOEBE
Doing a quick check of eBird, the Eastern Phoebe has been present at the Ajo Golf Course since this past November (2017) with several others seeing it before me.

At one time I thought this was a hotspot in eBird, but now it’s not. Not sure why since it’s a publicly- accessible, community golf course.

Good birding,

Eric Hough

Sent from my iPhone