Date: 2/6/18 7:12 pm
From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Odessa Snowy Owl - NO
I hung around the Odessa Snowy Owl (SNOW) area between 12:15pm and 3:15pm and never found it. It was not at Discount Tires, Crossroads Church, the Chevron oil facility, nor on any perches or building roofs for 1 to 2 miles in every direction. I scan and circled the area for 3 hours to no avail.

IF anyone sees the SNOW again, PLEASE POST TO this TEXBIRDS list.

Chuck Sexton
back in AustinEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!