Date: 2/6/18 4:15 pm
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SAZ: Ajo EASTERN PHOEBE
Feb. 6, 2018
I should’ve waited to finish birding before I did a summary post (see other one about the Sanderlings in Ajo). Doing what I planned as a brief check of the Ajo Community Golf Course on the outskirts of town, I just spotted an EASTERN PHOEBE in the trees around the small pond/fountain. This was a long-awaited state nemesis bird for me, whoo hoo! Also present are a couple of female Dark-eyed Juncos of either the ‘Cassiar’ (cismontanus) or ‘Slate-colored’ variety, along with ‘Oregon’ and ‘Gray-headed’; I’ll post photos to my eBird lists and the AZ Birding Facebook page later.

Good birding,

Eric Hough
Wickenburg, AZ

Sent from my iPhone