Date: 2/6/18 2:36 pm
From: William Anderson <anderson189...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] night birding - glassboro woods
I was walking up the trail to look at the long-eared owls at Mercer Meadows. I asked a photographer coming toward me about the owls. He stated that he and another photographer had "just kept creeping closer and closer to the owls to get the best photo - until they all flew away". I released a chain of expletives in his direction. The owls were not more than 20 feet from the trail. Why is it so hard for these "photographers" to be satisfied with a shot that completely fills their viewfinder or to crop a photo?

I am hoping the owls simply move to another roost farther away from the trail where they will not be harassed by dim-wits like this guy.