Date: 2/6/18 1:40 pm
From: Ron Post <ronpost4...>
Subject: [Tweeters] query for photos
Hi, If you look at the current edition of WOSNews (#171) you will see a
list of many species (on page 17, I believe) that are targeted at the June
WOS Annual Conference in Hood River. Anyone who has a good photo of one of
those species, I'd appreciate a JPG of about a half megabyte (less is OK),
for possible use in the upcoming edition (#172, a special edition) of the
newsletter. I will acknowledge receipt as long as it is just one photo at a
time. Subject line should say "Hood River" Deadline is Feb. 25.
Ron Post
Editor, WOSNews
<ronpost4...>