Date: 2/6/18 1:27 pm
From: Craig Tumer <craig...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Valley Crossbills
I had a single female Red Crossbill perched in the top of a coneless Doug
fir at the edge of Graham Oaks Nature Park in Wilsonville at about
12:30 today. I recorded its calls, attached the recordings to my eBird
checklist, and sent a link to the checklist to Matt Young and Tim
Spahr in hopes of getting onfirmation of crossbill type.
This is the first RECR I've seen in the Valley this winter.
Craig TumerPortland