Date: 2/6/18 5:42 am
From: 'Brenner, Wendy' <brennerw...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET David Brenner
Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your birding stories and memories of my dad, David Brenner. They are a great comfort to me now. My sister Rachel and I grew up hearing such stories and so many of your names and faces are familiar to us. As my sister Rachel mentioned, there will likely be a memorial dinner in the future, open to all friends and family. I will post info here when plans are made.

In addition, you can post stories and tributes to my dad at the website below, with or without full names, or anonymously, or if you'd like me to post for you I'd be glad to do so, just let me know. I can be reached at this email (<brennerw...>). I've been in Chicago helping take care of my dad for much of the past year; I live full-time in Wilmington, NC where I teach.. Thank you again for sharing your memories.

https://www.forevermissed.com/david-brenner/#about

[https://www.forevermissed.com/lst/d/a/david-brenner/photo/cache/davidbelize2006copy2_thumb_68d651066d05d7d61fe59cb3d3c509a5.jpg?v=3]<https://www.forevermissed.com/david-brenner/#about>

David Brenner (1930 - 2018) - ForeverMissed Memorial Websites<https://www.forevermissed.com/david-brenner/#about>
www.forevermissed.com
This online memorial is dedicated to David Brenner. It is a place to celebrate his life with photos, stories, music and more.

Thank you again--

Wendy

Wendy Brenner
Associate Professor