Date: 2/5/18 5:09 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] night birding - glassboro woods
Hello,
One of my non botany goals this year is night birding. So I thought
I would get started! The winds had died down. Thats probably the biggest
factor for a night listen. Plus a place I can be next to my car. As long as
the gates are open, this is a good spot!
GHO and Screech are calling. Barred is not. And nothing more rare!

I hope to manage some night birding twice a month. We will see.....

The roads were bad - thats the norm here! Not a clue when they regrade.
Probably next fall before hunting picks up again. Just drive slow. I did it in
my tiny little car!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini