Date: 2/5/18 2:16 pm
From: Jim Kopitzke <james.kopitzke63...>
Subject: [obol] Clackamas county Barrow's Goldeneye
Jeff Harding and I spent part of today exploring parts of Clackamas county
with the goal of adding to my pitiful county list.

One of our Target birds was a previously reported Redhead at Faraday Lake
just outside of Esticada.

After dipping on the Redhead, we continued a few miles south along the
Clackamas River to Promantory Park where we pulled off the roads and walked
in past the closed gate. We found about 10 Common Goldeneye's, and as we
looked back up river, found a single male Barrow's Goldeneye. This bird was
not associating with the other birds.
We then drove back up river to get a better view and photos of the Barrow's
Goldeneye.

Jim Kopitzke
Salem

Join us on Facebook!