Date: 2/5/18 11:58 am
From: Linda Adams <000000853e24127e-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: White winged dove
Jennifer, don't try to claim the prize too quickly.  That sounds about like my yard dove list.  Lots of White-Winged, a few Mournings, and and sometimes a couple of Eurasians.  I have been having one Eurasian lately that is very dark.  I saw him several times before Bill happened to be here at the right time to see him.
Linda AdamsDuncan, OK