Date: 2/5/18 10:11 am
From: <philliplc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Glaucous-winged Gullamook
Great shot for any distance - makes me want a betterlens. There were
also mixed pasture flocks amountingto a few hundred in a couple spots
next to 101 along the Nestucca north of Hebo.
It was interesting as I've never put the effort beforeinto looking
around the pastures that I did thisweekend. Although for several years
it did usedto be part of my routine on the CBC to end theday at dusk
watching a predictable parade of hundredsof large gulls funneling over
101 following theWilson River from the pastures back out to roost.
Phil