Date: 2/4/18 10:06 pm
From: David Irons <LLSDIRONS...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Troutdale Harris's Sparrow - maybe
Paul,

Hilarious! We didn't see much after leaving the Harris's Sparrow spot. We sifted through a bunch of scaup flocks on the river and did not find any Tufted Ducks or other unexpected diving ducks. We found one big group of gulls east of the I-205 bridge that included several Westerns and two Glaucous-winged Gull X Herring Gull hybrids. Nothing so exciting as an avian Super Bowl party that is for sure.

Dave Irons