Date: 2/4/18 8:12 pm
From: Al Stokie <alstokie99...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET David Brenner
Hello Rachel & Everyone,

Back in the 1990's & a little in the 2000's I would run into Dave Brenner &
when I did we would have some very interesting conversations most of which
were not about birding. This showed an ability to talk about anything!
Later on Dave was more interested in his life list of international birds
which I had no interest in but I always found something to talk about on
those few occasions when I would run into him. I will miss those
conversions about anything & everything.

Al Stokie