Date: 2/4/18 5:30 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] on Iceland Gulls
Has there been more around the SW Jersey area this year?
Or are we hitting the areas right this year? I admit I haven't hit
Florence much at all the past 5 years or so. And then I hit it
back in January and wow! I thought that area was a goner when
the landfill across the river started closing.

I think the gulling along the river areas here is starting to pick
up again? Whatever is going on, its still a matter of finding a good
flock to work. In Camden last year I did fairly well at the Gloucester
Park. And now a new spot for scanning. I don't know the name of it,
but it is in ebird. Mike Pasquarello started it off with an Iceland,
Anne Reeves came along and found another.

These areas are time of day and tide based though.

I look forward to some good gull studies again!

Gee, is the halftime show over yet?

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini