Date: 2/4/18 12:33 pm
From: Rachel Brenner <rabrenne...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET David Brenner
I definitely remember you - not sure we ever met in person (maybe north shore Christmas counts a couple times?) but my father talked a lot about you flying him places - especially the ivory gull - the bird that started me birding even though we didn't actually find it at Montrose that day!  Thank you for sharing the birding memories with me - I wish I'd somehow recorded or written down everything he told me about all the various birding trips (near and far) so I appreciate hearing some of it now.