Date: 2/4/18 11:14 am
Subject: Re: Tufted Duck on Bulls not seen today
I admit that my previous post was a “Do as I say, not as I do” comment - I’m bad at sketching, probably ordinary at writing descriptions and I don’t carry a smart phone so unless I have an additional voice recorder with me, I can’t do voice recording. I’m sure many of the readers do much better than I. But I do carry a field notebook 95% of the time when birding and will write descriptions for significant records or birds I am uncertain of in the field *while I’m looking at them.* And I’m on the SC bird records committee so I especially appreciate it when others supply good descriptions.

Chris Hill
Conway, SC

Join us on Facebook!