Date: 2/4/18 11:08 am
From: '<dacooper...>' <dacooper...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Ruby-crowned Kinglet 2/4
For the past two weeks I’ve been looking for the Ruby-crowned Kinglet that Jason Forbes photographed in the wooded area at the southern end of the Lower Mystic Lake in Medford. I thought I heard its chatter yesterday but couldn’t find it. This morning it was easy to spot - foraging on the ground with several other birds (Song and White-throated Sparrows, Carolina Wren, Golden-crowned Kinglets, Juncoes, etc.)

There was also a Ring-necked Duck nearby in the Mystic River just below the lake.

Renee LaFontaine
Medford, MA

Posted by: "<dacooper...>" <dacooper...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)