Date: 2/4/18 10:48 am
From: Richard Castetter <rcastett...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SC NM: Continuing male Broad-billed Hummingbird
Subject bird continues to show up at my residence although it had been missing for the last 10 days.  It has been visiting very regularly since November 4.
CASSIN'S FINCHES continue to show up daily.   I am still getting RED CROSSBILL every few weeks.
WHITE-BREASTED NUTHATCH is unusually common this season.  I have only a few previous yard sightings in 20 years.
PINE SISKINS are more abundant than any time or anywhere I have been, more than three dozen at times.

Rick Castetter
Las Cruces, New Mexico

<rcastett...>